Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Inner Knowing Revealed: Fifth Dimension?

In my opinion, "inner knowing" has almost become a buzz word in the past couple of years.  A lot of people talk about this. I've written about it a lot in my blog postings.  It's the true embodiment of the Bach flower essence Cerato http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2010/12/best-advice-your-inner-knowing.html when you are connected with, and trust, your inner knowing.  Lots of spiritual advisers try to teach people to connect with their inner knowing. I think for many it's found in meditation. When you connect with your inner knowing, life runs really smoothly. It's a very peaceful place.  You find yourself in exactly the right place at the right time and things just seem to flow with no effort.  You suddenly find as many cheques in the mails as you do bills.  You don't win the lottery, because it's not about excess or hoarding, but you find exactly what you "need" which is not always the same thing as what you think you might "want". When operating at this level you stay home for a couple of minutes longer and you miss a big pile-up on the highway, or the phone rings and you have a very important conversation. Good things seem to come to you without effort and bad things seem to stay away from you.  It's kind of like being in that hammock on the dessert Island.  Life doesn't seem to take any effort. There is no struggle.

I was thinking about inner knowing on the weekend during a long car drive by myself.  I turn the radio off on long drives, don't plug in any music or distractions and just have a "good think". So my thoughts about inner knowing turned to a whole scenario development.  It occurred to me to wonder what would happen if "the shift" that is also  a buzz word, or that entry into a fifth dimension that is being discussed on some levels, the 2012 phenomenum, is actually a collective move towards everyone finding and staying with their inner knowing.  Maybe we get some polar magnetic realignment, a bit of a tweaking to our atmosphere from solar flares or something, an influx of energy bolts, a cosmic boom, and suddenly you only "operate" within your inner knowing- everyone. Hmm...

So what would that look like?  Well.. there would suddenly be no need for any advisers or consultants.  You wouldn't need anyone else to tell you how to invest your money, look after your health, achieve knowledge, build a better widget. It seems like even the spiritual advisers would have this brief moment of "ah ha they were right" but then would be "out of work".  You wouldn't need anyone to advise you on anything because you would know everything you needed to know for you.  You have your own internal operating manual and you don't need that read to you because you understand it yourself. Everything is clear and obvious and requires no intepretation from anyone else.

When you find your inner knowing, your ego is lost, gone, kaput. And so much of what we do in a day and so many structures on which we have build our world are based on ego, that a lot of things just melt away in my scenario.

No more competition- of any kind.  If you are the fastest person in the world you know it, we all know it, there's no reason to prove it. No point in watching competitive sports- we all know who's going to win and what's going to happen. If you love to run for the pure enjoyment of the feeling, I think you'll still run, but you won't run against anyone else or be paid to be the best runner.  Same thing with big business sports. If you like to play the game for the sheer fun of "doing" it - you will, but it doesn't seem to me like competition will survive.

In fact, marketing won't survive in my scenario.  No one  can or would even bother trying to sell me something because it's the "best product", "perfect for me", "life altering", 'tastes the best", "rejuvenates". I would know what is right for me and where and how to find it, so marketing campaigns would be totally useless.  No one can any longer tell anyone a lie or an exaggeration of fact. No one needs to tell anyone else anything in fact. No more T.V. commercials. No more billboards. No more "sponsorship".

All that "information highway" stuff that has suddenly quite magically appeared via Internet and a variety of technology... gone. I don't need to surf the net to get answers to anything, I just have to surf my brain.  In fact, I don't have to "surf" at all, I just allow the flow and there aren't any questions.  Oh boy.. we're getting deep here and I'm only halfway to my destination...

The idea of this "Inner Knowing Dimension" started to get a bit scary.  At first it was sounding good. I could just chill out and relax in the hammock not worrying about anything.  But what would I "do" my ego asked? No one needs any advice from me so no more consulting... on anything.  No one needs any healing because everyone has realized they can heal from within without anything or anyone else, and that applies to animals too. Kids don't need to be "taught" anything, we've finally realized they came with everything they needed. Hmm...

Well, I have that potato patch http://pixiedusthealing.blogspot.ca/2012/05/buried-potatoes-and-other-treasures.html Maybe I need to grow more "stuff".  I'm going to need to be pretty self-sufficient if I don't have any income because no one needs anything from me. But wait a minute, I'll know where to get food. I'll know what I need. In fact, no question about it, if I listen to my inner knowing I'm pretty sure I'll need to eat a whole lot less!!  Maybe I don't "need" to eat that giant bag of chips to get my sodium requirement or the tub of ice-cream for calcium . Maybe that marketing campaign was a "little off" in the first place. I guess I will realize I have everything I "need" all around me. Whew...

I think I would still like to take a book to my hammock. But I don't think it would be non-fiction.  I don't need to know anything that I don't already.  But I think I would just like to meet some fun characters and enjoy playing around in that alternate dimension.  I think I might still write. I won't write any non-fiction because there is nothing anyone else wants to be told- no market.  But I think I'll have fun creating some characters for myself and spinning some tales. I think my writing might feel "freer".

What if I get bored out there in my hammock alone with my inner knowing. Oh oh!  But wait, I guess I'll have the sudden idea that one of my family members or friends is looking for some non-confrontational, non-competitive fun too. I'll know where they are, and we'll just end up in the same place, with the same idea in mind. I guess one of us will know to bring coffee.. or not...

Round about now, I realized I didn't have a summary or an ending for this post. I guess I arrived at my destination. But in the spirit of my inner knowing and my scenario, I realize that doesn't matter. I'm just writing this for the fun of it, not to inform, or to be judged or to convince anyone else of anything.  Ahhh... I swing my hammock back and forth.. welcome to my scenario if it feels right.. or go create your own...


No comments:

Post a Comment