Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tribe of Many Colors


Some interesting information has been coming my way the past couple of days so I thought I should pay attention to it and pass it on.

A friend of mine sent me a link to a video of Kiesha Crowther speaking on the Tribe of Many Colors http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/videos/kiesha-in-zurich.html

Her video's are pretty captivating and very interesting. She talks about opening our hearts and thinking from our heart rather than our minds. This seems inline with the ideas of opening your High Heart Chakra again. Keisha is one of 12 wisdom keepers that are all doing different things to advance the planet and work with universal wisdom. Keisha, like the others in the group of 12, is a Shaman. Their work is very "earth based" and concentrated on helping to save and work with nature. Her message contains a lot of information on what is happening these days and in days leading up to 2012 that is allowing for a shift of consciousness.

You can check out their website (the logo is today's picture) at www.tribeofmanycolors.net and see what you think.

I was considering whether or not I should pass this on, and make this today's post when I got another email from a different friend. Part of that message was:
"My Grandfather survived on this earth without using anything that did not go back into the earth. The whole world could learn from that."
~ Floyd Westerman, SIOUX ~
The email also contained the following that is very much like the message the Tribe of Many Colors brings:

"Our grandfathers knew how to live in harmony. They did not create poisons or technologies that destroyed things. They did not make their decisions based on greed or for selfish reasons. They did not take more then they used. Their thoughts and actions were about respect. The Elders conducted themselves in a respectful way. We need to consider our actions around respect for Mother Earth."

Sometimes it seems the universe kind of "hits me upside the head" to try and let me know what I should pay attention to. So today I'll listen and pass this information on!

No comments:

Post a Comment