Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Violet Flame

Yesterday I was reminded of The Violet Flame in one of those "can't believe I forgot about that" moments. The Violet Flame is Incorporated into a lot of healing modalities and is probably as old as the universe has been healing. Edgar Cayce talked about The Violet Flame as did Dannion Brinkley. Dannion Brinkley describes it as
"The Violet Flame is a light that serves all spiritual heritages, that gives respect and dignity to all things. It gives us a way to connect with each other...It's what really empowers you"

For me The Violet Flame can cleanse and release and is most helpful when I am carrying a whole lot of negative "stuff" be it my own, from someone else, or more often a combination of both.

The book I found most helpful to introduce me to The Violet Flame is by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, "Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind & Soul". The degree I like the best is

I AM the violet flame
In action in me now
I AM the violet flame
To Light alone I bow
I AM the violet flame
In mighty cosmic power
I AM the light of God
Shining every hour
I AM the violet flame
Blazing like the sun
I AM god's sacred power
Freeing every one

I don't really know why this helps but to just say this poem a couple of times makes me feel lighter, released, relaxed, and calm.

There is lots of information out there about the Violet Flame. If it feels right for you do some research or pick up a book.

The picture above is a painting by Marius Michael George called The Violet Flame.

1 comment:

  1. The years 2013 and 2014 are loaded with planetary significance because some rare plantetary configurations occur during his periond.However since slow moving planets-Saturn,Jupiter and Rahu are involved-heir effects will be felt before actual formations and will be in effect even after 2014-15. These changes both negative and positive will cause deep changes in countries,organizations and society.
    predict science; prdictions; who is edgar casey; cayce edga; are edgar cayce; what is the environment; environment topics; environment; seminar topics; water pollution; topics on the environment; topics for environment
    Visit the website and relax with us =) http://www.predictscience.com/

    ReplyDelete